Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday's Feature by Seacoast Beverage Lab

As I was on route, to Fort Williams Park, with the little duo, earlier this morning, I received word from a fellow New England craft beer blogger that he was going to be posting an article on the community of New England craft beer bloggers.  He was curious if it would be cool for him to include me in his article!  Talk about making my Friday & for that matter my weekend!  It's a wonderful feeling to have encouragement & support in any endeavor you take on in life & to have the blog receive recognition is a fantastic shot of adrenaline in my tired arms!  Cheers to the other wonderful New England craft beer bloggers mentioned in the article! (Click here to read Brian's article):
http://seacoastbeveragelab.com/community-of-beer-bloggers/

No comments:

Post a Comment